I have had this habit of drawing at the back of almost all my notebooks since school-days. I am always alacritous to draw, sketch, doodle and stuff in my free time. Looking back to 2015, I took a break after higher secondary to pursue medicine but ended up in an engineering college (only if you know how that feels). After 4 years of college, I was tired of not doing what I love doing the most. I am a graduate now and not very keen on coding. Drawing and doodling have always been my favorite pastime and the lockdown helped me get back to it. I believe art is an excellent form through which one can portray their thoughts and feelings.  



The actual journey began when I dedicated an Instagram page to my artwork - @savitiart. Social media platforms have truly helped us reach out to people with similar interests and have also allowed us to put our content out there for the masses in a much easier way. All we need is a cup full of patience. Talking about my artworks, I do digital portraits, wedding invites, caricatures and similar projects along with my daily doodling. Framed digital portraits are an interesting thing to gift someone, especially to your loved ones. Who does not want something different for their wedding when it comes to wedding cards/e-invites!?


My client's feedback brings me immense pleasure and has always been very motivating to continue my work. It has been a truly amazing experience so far and I look forward to continued growth and opportunities.  




saviti
@savitiart(Instagram)